Linalis is recruiting! In the context of strong growth and in order to reinforce our Web team and build on our success, we are seeking to hire a:
Front-End Developer - Angular 2
Linalis has an immediate opening for a Front-End developer based in our headquarters office in Meyrin to strengthen its Web Team and work for major clients from public sector, international organizations, NGO's, banks and finance, etc..
As a ‘Front-End Developer ', you will be responsible for:
- As an expert, works closely with a developers team and being part of the coordination of technical tasks, design, definition of the solution and functionlities from conception to implementation.
- Develop Complex UI functionalities and components using Angular 2 and other JS libraries
- Ensuring a successful understanding of the technical requirements
- Implement the testing and adopt the best practices
- Resolve bugs on the application
- Write well documented and maintanable code
Required Qualifications / Experience
- At least 3 year's experience on development
- Good experience building Application using Angular 2 Framework (rxjs library)
- Knowledge of Web Services and API's REST, JSON
- Good knowledge in high complex UI solutions
- Good skills in database SQL or noSQL
- Knowledge of Version Control System (GIT)
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving, English writing, and communication skills in general
- Bilingual English-French , other language an asset
- Experience with PHP Frameworks
- Experience working in a Agile methodology environnement.
- Experience in UX design
- Swiss permit or European
- Mobility – ability to travel for business requirements
A consulting and services company founded in 2002 and specialized in Web Solutions and Business Intelligence, Linalis has gathered prestigious client references and now counts 30 employees across two sites in Switzerland (Geneva) and France (Paris).
Linalis conceives and implements complex and innovative web projects on behalf of major clients from public sector, international organizations, NGO's, banks and finance, etc. Thus no criminal records of Linalis’ employees is required.
If you are interested, please send your application (cover letter and CV in PDF format) to infolinalis [dot] com