Linalis is recruiting! In the context of strong growth and in order to reinforce our Web team and build on our success, we are seeking to hire a:
Drupal Full Stack Developer
Linalis has an immediate opening for a Drupal Full Stack developer based in our headquarters office in Meyrin to strengthen its Web Team and work for major clients from public sector, international organizations, NGO's, banks and finance, etc..
As a ‘Drupal Full Stack ', you will be responsible for:
- Drupal site architecture, site building, and custom module development
- Ensuring a successful completion of the selected technical solutions
- Being part of the coordination of technical projects from conception to implementation
- Ensuring the effective writing of proposal documents
- Ability to assist the Senior Web Account Manager as a technical reference person in the presale phases, handling leading technical presentation to decision-making audiences and advising our clients
- Providing Drupal training in English
- Staying on top of advances in Web technology, keeping up with software development and quickly adapting to new development tools and techniques
Required Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 3 years as a Drupal Developer
- Solid knowledge with HTML5 / JQuery, CSS / SASS and MySQL
- Strong experience building website with Drupal
- Experience with custom modules development using Core and contrib APIs
- Good knowledge of the following contributed modules: Views, Panels, Organic Groups, Rules, Features...
- Experience using Drush and GIT
- Experience with third party integration using REST services
- Experience with PHP Frameworks like Symfony or Laravel is a plus
- Excellent collaborative problem-solving, English writing, and communication skills in general
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to accurately estimate task-related time
- Bilingual English-French , other language an asset
- Swiss permit or European
- Mobility – ability to travel for business requirements
A consulting and services company founded in 2002 and specialized in Web Solutions and Business Intelligence, Linalis has gathered prestigious client references and now counts 30 employees across two sites in Switzerland (Geneva) and France (Paris).
Linalis conceives and implements complex and innovative web projects on behalf of major clients from public sector, international organizations, NGO's, banks and finance, etc. Thus no criminal records of Linalis’ employees is required.
If you are interested, please send your application (cover letter and CV in PDF format) to infolinalis [dot] com